Registration for STGR Marathon – June 15, 2019
1. What payments are accepted? Do you charge any additional fees?
- Pricing is all inclusive – no additional transaction fees etc.
- Timing Band Deposit & Shuttle Bus Services (if available for this event) are included in the posted pricing.
- Rebate the cost towards your registration fee (do you mean if they don’t want the hoodie they can deduct the cost from their registration?)
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are securely processed through Stripe Payments SG.
2. Where do I find the latest course maps and gpx files for this event?
- All SG GreenRace maps and gpx files are available at tgr.run/maps.
3. What Prizes Are available for competitors?
- All prize details can be found at thegreenrace.sg/results.
4. Where Can I Find the Full Race Detail Information?
- Return to the homepage (opens in new tab).
- View the full event doc schedule here (opens in new tab).
5. Do you have any training tips to help me prepare for this?
- We are partnered with Katia Kucher at d.BeFit and Vlad Ixel to provide our runners with expert training advice at tgr.run/training.
6. How do I add another runner?
- Please register each runner separately. You will have the option to add another runner after you complete registration for the first runner.
7. Is my registration refundable?
- Although we do not offer refunds on any GreenRace events, registrations are transferrable using thegreenrace.sg/connect.
8. What are your arrangements in case of a typhoon or other inclement weather?
- See STGR Rules for our inclement weather policy. Entries are non-refundable for any reason, including inclement weather.