STGRvr @ Punggol Park
Singapore, 15 Nov – 15 Dec @11:59pm
42KM – Open (Run Globally)
21KM – STGR Route & Open
10KM – STGR Route & Open
5KM – Open (Run Globally)
3KM – STGR Route & Open
1KM – STGR Route & Open
Solo Only, No Teams
Time Remaining for STGRvr 2020
STGR Virtual Race Overview
TGR.run brings to Singapore a virtual race challenge for all ages and abilities! Your challenge starts at Punggol Park and heads out towards beautiful Coney Island, following the waterside paths of Punggol Promenade Water Walk.
Run our set STGR routes or choose your own Singapore route!
42k & 5k distances are not restricted to Singapore, however prizes to Singapore finishers.
Dates | 15 Nov 2020 to 15 Dec 2020 @11:59 pm
Finish | Official STGR routes finish where they start.
Distances* | 42K, 21K, 10K, 5K, 3K, 1K
*Although we recommend participants complete our STGR routes, we will accept any completed route in Singapore for the participant registered distance.
Free Base Entry for runners wishing to get out, participate and compete for prizes.
Paid registration add-ons include:
- Finisher Certificate (hard copy or digital) – SG$9/SG$4
- STGRvr Finisher Tee – SG$29
- Wooden or gold plated finisher medal – SG$9
- Free e-bibs for everyone!
Get out and challenge yourself, compete for fun and win great prizes for top finishers and even final finishers! This virtual challenge is open from 15 Nov – 15 Dec – check our RunnerReg registration site for more details. Click on the t-shirt icon to enlarge:
Maps & GPX
42K - Global Run*
21K vr1 - Singapore Runners Only
21K vr2 - Singapore Runners Only
10K vr1- Singapore Runners Only
10K vr2- Singapore Runners Only
5K - Global Run*
Run 5k anywhere globally!
*Ranking for all participants globally. T8.run prizes available to podium finishers.
3K - Fixed Route - Family
1K - Fixed Route - Kid’s Dash
How To Complete Your Virtual Challenge
- Hike or Run 42K, 21K, 10K, 5K, 3K, 1K STGR routes or complete your own route anywhere in Singapore. *42K & 5K routes are open and can be completed anywhere globally.
- Use any fitness device, GPS watch or timing app, so long as the activity can be synced with Strava.
- Submit your completed Strava: s.tgr.run/virtual-results
- Results will be updated to our leaderboard within 24-48 hrs. Check the Leaderboard for your final result and prizes: s.tgr.run/virtual-results.
- Check out our FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Thank you for participating and we look forward to toeing up at the start line with you next year!